Are you an educator who is truly interested in children’s development?
Do you, like us, believe that every child has a huge potential and talents that can be taken to various deepest levels?
At IndigoKid, we offer a range of creative experiences, and we need talented and passionate educators to help us fulfill our mission!
If you have a creative or unique skill that you’d love to share with younger generations (e.g., creative writing, dancing, playing musical instruments, art, photography etc), we are looking forward to hearing from you. Your other role, apart from teaching, is:
- Maintaining a safe environment for everyone involved, especially children
- Building and maintaining strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Actively contributing to the education program
- Supporting a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
What we offer:
- Hourly pay depending on the size of the group (starting from $40 an hour)
- Flexible part-time work arrangement
- Independence and freedom to design your own program
- A friendly team of like-minded creative educators
What we ask for:
- A teacher’s qualification
- Work With Children Check
- Strong knowledge of Child Safety legislation and policies
- Active ABN
- Experience in teaching children from 3 to 18 years old (or your preferable age group)
Submit your application in the form below, and we will come back to you within two weeks: